Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meet Joharv!


Meet Joharv my Bengal cat.

He is a purebred neutered bengal cat. Okay, so he is not a rabbit. :) I do have some other pets besides rabbits. :) Bengals are wonderful pets. I'm allergic to cats, but not to him because his fur is different. He can also fetch, beg and comes to his name.
The name Joharv comes from a movie I watched as a kid called "The Night Train to Kathmandu". There was a prince of an invisible city in the movie named Joharv (silent v). Bengals are a cross between a domestic and Asian Leopard Cat (ALC). They are highly intelligent and can learn all kinds of tricks. Too bad my husband hates cats! Unfortunately for him the cat was part of my life before he came into it. :) He doesn't mind Joharv too much. How could you not love a cat that fetches?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy cat. I deal with him but I love the bunnies :-)