Monday, August 11, 2008

Too Cute for Words!


The baby bunnies are just too cute right now. I wish I could have lots of people come and visit them just to hear all of the "Awwwws". Unfortunately, they are also VERY fragile and jumpy at this age. I don't know how many times I've had one end up on the floor running all over the place (behind and underneath cages) and I get so worried one will end up injured. To protect my little ones, I have to keep visits short and hands off at this age. Once they are over 4 weeks old, they are a little easier to handle but not by an amateur. I get so many people asking me if they can come and see the little ones, but I usually have to say no. It is just not worth stressing them out at this age and risking possible injury. Plus, you can't even tell what their personality is going to be like yet. They are just soooo cute, though. :)

No comments: